Revised January 2, 2022
Shipment of the SynTouch Toccare Haptics Measurement System (the “Toccare”) from SynTouch to Customer is subject to the Policies for the Use, Support and License of the Toccare Haptics Measurement System, the Standard Operating Procedures for the Use of the SynTouch Toccare Haptics Measurement System, the Standard Operating Procedures for the Installation, Training and Acceptance of the SynTouch Toccare Haptics Measurement System, and the following terms and conditions:
SynTouch selects the shipment carrier pursuant to previous agreement with Customer based on urgency, cost and considerations such as international customs. Two typical options are:
SynTouch (sender) ships the Toccare to Customer (recipient) pursuant to International Commercial Terms (Incoterm) EXW – ExWorks
Customer is responsible for arranging the pickup of the Toccare from SynTouch’s premises in Montrose, (California, USA), and payment of shipping and insurance charges and the destination’s custom duties and taxes. Customer may engage a freight forwarder. Some SynTouch customers have previously used Freight Right Global Logistics, but SynTouch does not endorse nor warrant their performance and Customer assumes all associated risk.
SynTouch (sender) ships the Toccare to Customer (recipient) pursuant to International Commercial Terms (Incoterm) DAP (Delivered at Place)
Payment of shipping and insurance charges: SynTouch selects the shipment carrier and pre-pays the shipping costs. SynTouch bills the exact cost without markup to Customer. Customer always pays for any and all customs, duties, and taxes.
SynTouch ships the Toccare on a single palette with the following dimensions:
- Length: 48 inches / 1.2 meter
- Width: 40 inches / 1 meter
- Height: Not to exceed 48 inches / 1.2 meter
- Weight: Not to exceed 650lbs / 295kg
Pursuant to the above-referenced SOP, Customer will:
- Receive the containers sent by SynTouch to the address provided by Customer.
- Move the containers to the room where the Toccare system will be installed.
- Safekeep the containers and maintain their physical integrity until the arrival of the SynTouch representative.
- Not open the containers and not remove the contents of the containers. Only an authorized SynTouch representative can perform these actions.